Martyna joined Tait Architects in February 2017 as an interior designer. She has previous design experience in the spa and retail / food and beverage fields and has worked on multiple fast-track retail hospitality industry projects where timescales were the driving factor, requiring close work with client, operational teams and branding consultants.
Previously she was involved in a major roll out of over fifty bakeries within supermarket stores.
- Tait Architects
- Melt Design Hub
- Luxury spa attached to a country house hotel, Hampshire
- Cloud Twelve Club, London
- Carve Fast Casual Dining, London
- Supported Living Homes, UK wide
- Artisan Bakery and Coffee Shop, London
- Supermarket Bakery Roll Out, South East England